Обсуждение: 8.5 and application name

8.5 and application name

От
Thomas Kellerer
Дата:
Hi,

in 8.5alpha3 there is a new feature to set an application name parameter which is displayed in pg_stat_activity view

Is there (already) a way to set this parameter through the JDBC driver (e.g. properties, URL parameter)?

Thanks
Thomas

Re: 8.5 and application name

От
Allan Kamau
Дата:
On Sat, Dec 26, 2009 at 4:16 PM, Thomas Kellerer <spam_eater@gmx.net> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> in 8.5alpha3 there is a new feature to set an application name parameter
> which is displayed in pg_stat_activity view
>
> Is there (already) a way to set this parameter through the JDBC driver (e.g.
> properties, URL parameter)?
>
> Thanks
> Thomas

Just guessing: How about passing the sql to set this variable from
JDBC as an ordinary query?

Re: 8.5 and application name

От
Thomas Kellerer