Обсуждение: Can't build 8.4-701 on Fedora

Can't build 8.4-701 on Fedora

Дата:
I get this error while trying to do $subject:

    [javac] 194. ERROR in /home/tgl/rpmwork/BUILD/postgresql-jdbc-8.4.701/org/postgresql/gss/MakeGSS.java
    [javac]  (at line 21)
    [javac]     import com.sun.security.auth.callback.TextCallbackHandler;
    [javac]            ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    [javac] The import com.sun.security cannot be resolved

(There are a boatload of warnings, too, but this is the only error.)

I'm not in the least surprised that the Java environment on Fedora
would be missing such a class, but what do I do about it?

            regards, tom lane

Re: Can't build 8.4-701 on Fedora

От
Kris Jurka

On Mon, 17 Aug 2009, Tom Lane wrote:

> I get this error while trying to do $subject:
>
>    [javac] 194. ERROR in /home/tgl/rpmwork/BUILD/postgresql-jdbc-8.4.701/org/postgresql/gss/MakeGSS.java
>    [javac]  (at line 21)
>    [javac]     import com.sun.security.auth.callback.TextCallbackHandler;
>    [javac]            ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
>    [javac] The import com.sun.security cannot be resolved
>
> I'm not in the least surprised that the Java environment on Fedora
> would be missing such a class, but what do I do about it?

That's a leftover from some development debugging, just remove that line.

Kris Jurka

Re: Can't build 8.4-701 on Fedora

Дата:
Kris Jurka <books@ejurka.com> writes:
> On Mon, 17 Aug 2009, Tom Lane wrote:
>> [javac]     import com.sun.security.auth.callback.TextCallbackHandler;
>> [javac]            ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
>> [javac] The import com.sun.security cannot be resolved

> That's a leftover from some development debugging, just remove that line.

Ah, that works, thanks.

            regards, tom lane

Re: Can't build 8.4-701 on Fedora

От
Devrim GÜNDÜZ
Дата:
On Mon, 2009-08-17 at 23:37 -0400, Kris Jurka wrote:
> That's a leftover from some development debugging, just remove that
> line.

Will you also remove them from jdbc sources, too?
--
Devrim GÜNDÜZ, RHCE
Command Prompt - http://www.CommandPrompt.com

Вложения

On Wed, 19 Aug 2009, Devrim G?ND?Z wrote:

> On Mon, 2009-08-17 at 23:37 -0400, Kris Jurka wrote:
>> That's a leftover from some development debugging, just remove that
>> line.
>
> Will you also remove them from jdbc sources, too?

Of course, it's already done in CVS.

Kris Jurka