Обсуждение: SENSITIVE resultset

SENSITIVE resultset

От
"Stefano B."
Дата:
Hi,

I'm trying to use TYPE_SCROLL_SENSITIVE, CONCUR_UPDATABLE cursors but
it seems that I can't see the result set changes made by others.

Is it possible use sensitive cursor with the JDBC postgresql driver?

thanks in advance.
Stefano

Re: SENSITIVE resultset

От
Dave Cramer
Дата:
Stefano,

This is pretty orthogonal to the postgresql MVCC model. Postgresql cursors are not CONCUR_UPDATEABLE by their nature. The driver would have to do quite a bit of work to make this happen for you transparently.

Dave