Обсуждение: Insert error

Insert error

От
Daxel Sakasaki
Дата:
Can someone help me with this error

"An I/O occurred while sending the backend"

i get this when i am trying to insert a new row, and when i do not get this error, then 2 rows are inserted

i am using PostgreSQL 8.1 with netbeans 5.0 (JSP, Servlets)

thanks

Correo Yahoo!

Re: Insert error

От
Oliver Jowett
Дата:
Daxel Sakasaki wrote:
> Can someone help me with this error
>
> "An I/O occurred while sending the backend"
>
> i get this when i am trying to insert a new row, and when i do not get
> this error, then 2 rows are inserted

Please show us the code you are executing and the full exception you get.

Also, please check the server logs for anything unusual.

-O