Обсуждение: Setting up JDBC on a Windows Platform (PostgreSQL)

Setting up JDBC on a Windows Platform (PostgreSQL)

От
skeize@gmail.com (skeize@gmail.com)
Дата:
Hi, I've downloaded my JDBC driver from PostgreSQL website.  I'm left
with .jar files.  I know I need to set up the database server to
accept tcp/ip, but what to I do with the driver?

Re: Setting up JDBC on a Windows Platform (PostgreSQL)

От
Kris Jurka

On Thu, 28 Oct 2004, skeize@gmail.com wrote:

> Hi, I've downloaded my JDBC driver from PostgreSQL website.  I'm left
> with .jar files.  I know I need to set up the database server to
> accept tcp/ip, but what to I do with the driver?

The jdbc driver is a client component, not a server one, so you just
deploy it with your client application.

Kris Jurka