Обсуждение: ENC: Client_encoding

ENC: Client_encoding

От
"Adonis"

I have problem and I hope you help me.

I was reading about "Unrecognized variable client_encoding " in PostgreSQL,
because I have in my log:

set datestyle to 'ISO'; select version(), case when pg_encoding_to_char(1) =
'SQL_ASCII' then 'UNKNOWN' else getdatabaseencoding() end;
query: set client_encoding = 'UNICODE'; show autocommit

What do I need to correct this problem ?

Please, help me.

tks.

Re: ENC: Client_encoding

От
Barry Lind
Дата:
Adonis,

What version of the driver and database are you running?

thanks,
--Barry