Обсуждение: Retrieving the server time and date -- java??

Retrieving the server time and date -- java??

От
Carlos

Hi Forum,

Could someone give me java code to retrieve the date and time of the server by calling the Now function via JDBC?

Thanks in advance,

Re: Retrieving the server time and date -- java??

От
Dave Cramer
Дата:
select now();

Dave

--
Dave Cramer <Dave@micro-automation.net>

Re: Retrieving the server time and date -- java??

От
"Carlos Oliva"

--
Dave Cramer <Dave@micro-automation.net>