Обсуждение: SocketClosedException

SocketClosedException

От
Warren Little

I'm getting SocketClosedExceptions quite often on the jdbc connection.
I assume its the server side closing the socket but I can't seem to determine why.
Has anyone had experience with connections going stale??

Thanks
  Warren Little

Re: SocketClosedException

От
Fernando Nasser
Дата:
Warren Little wrote:>
> I'm getting SocketClosedExceptions quite often on the jdbc connection.
> I assume its the server side closing the socket but I can't seem to
> determine why.
> Has anyone had experience with connections going stale??

Isn't your backend dying?  Look at the log.

You may also try and determine what operation you were attempting before this
happening (or is it at random times?).

P.S.: It could theoretically be a network problem as well, of course.  Like if
you are using it through a tunnel and it falls.

--
Fernando Nasser
Red Hat - Toronto                       E-Mail:  fnasser@redhat.com