Обсуждение: accessing collumn in join ResultSet

accessing collumn in join ResultSet

От
Alex Dovlecel
Дата:
Hello again,

Just want to know, in order not to struggle again.

I jave a join query. Execute it, works fine, get the resultset.

The tables involved are X and Y, both of them have an Id field.

How can I access it from ResultSet? .getInt( "X.id" ) sais that there is no
field!!!

tx
dovle

Re: accessing collumn in join ResultSet

От
Dave Cramer
Дата:
Alex,

You have two choices here

rename one of the columns in the select by using "as"

ie select id as yid, id as xid ...

or use column numbers.

Dave

--