Обсуждение: Does the JDBC driver support XADataSource interface?

Does the JDBC driver support XADataSource interface?

От
Vernon Wu
Дата:
To integrate with Joram, a JMS server, I have been asked to find out whether the JDBC driver support the interface or
not. I can't find any online document mention it.

Thanks for your information.

Vernon

Re: Does the JDBC driver support XADataSource interface?

От
Barry Lind
Дата:
Current sources support DataSources when build under jdk1.2 or 1.3 when
you have the javax.sql package in your classpath while building.  XA is
not supported since the postgresql server doesn't support XA transactions.

thanks,
--Barry