Обсуждение: please help

please help

От
"saadna"

I have postgresql 7.2 on a mandrake server and jdbc2 side client.

 jdbc is used for data input. the brows IE6 is used on workstations for query the database using perl interface (Pg).

my problem now is :

in my database there is a table  with bytea field used to store images .

iwan to know how to perl Pg interfac-jdbc@e to display image from bytea field?

thank you very much.

Re: please help

От
Paulo Delgado
Дата:
Check out

http://developer.postgresql.org/docs/postgres/jdbc-binary-data.html

I havent used it as a bytea, I used it as an OID data type, and it worked.