Обсуждение: ip -inet

ip -inet

От
"PANOS Coup"
Дата:
Hi,
is there any way so can pass to the postgres database a ip and to store it
in a field with inet datatype.After some searching in the net i found out
that this is a specific postgrs datatype and that jdbc doesn't support it is
this true?What else can i do.........
Thanx

Compiling source

От
"Nicolas Verger"
Дата:
I try to compile the JDBC driver source, but I can't.
I try with jsdk1.4b3, jsdk1.3_1, jdk1.2.2 and no one can compile it. It
still miss some javax.xxx classes or new methods has been added to some
interfaces ( java.sql.ResultSet have new methods in 1.4 ) ...

So, which version of jdk do you use to compile ?

Nicolas...

Re: Compiling source

От
"Dave Cramer"
Дата:
Nicolas,

Compiling the source requires ant

You can get ant from jakarta.apache.org

And it will not compile under jdk1.4

Dave

I try to compile the JDBC driver source, but I can't.
I try with jsdk1.4b3, jsdk1.3_1, jdk1.2.2 and no one can compile it. It
still miss some javax.xxx classes or new methods has been added to some
interfaces ( java.sql.ResultSet have new methods in 1.4 ) ...

So, which version of jdk do you use to compile ?

Nicolas...

TIP 4: Don't 'kill -9' the postmaster

Re: Compiling source

От
Rene Pijlman
Дата:
On Mon, 3 Dec 2001 17:29:00 +0100, you wrote:
>I try to compile the JDBC driver source, but I can't.
>I try with jsdk1.4b3

I got it to compile with 1.4b3 by adding a few stub methods
which just do nothing or throw a not.implemented exception. I
guess we should add these methods to the driver as soon as 1.4
stabilises.

>jsdk1.3_1, jdk1.2.2 and no one can compile it.

What seems to be the problem?

>It still miss some javax.xxx classes or new methods

What classes? What methods?

>So, which version of jdk do you use to compile ?

1.3_1 should be fine.

Regards,
René Pijlman <rene@lab.applinet.nl>

Bad Integer

От
"Peter T. Brown"
Дата:
Hi--

I am using Castor w/ PostgreSQL 7.1 via JDBC, and have been getting the
below error often lately :)

Can anyone help me to correct it?

Thanks

Bad Integer -
        at org.postgresql.jdbc2.ResultSet.toInt(ResultSet.java:1460)
        at org.postgresql.jdbc2.ResultSet.getInt(ResultSet.java:247)

Re: Bad Integer

От
"Dave Cramer"
Дата:
Peter,

It's possible that you are running into a signed/unsigned int problem do
you know what the value of the integer in question is?

Dave

I am using Castor w/ PostgreSQL 7.1 via JDBC, and have been getting the
below error often lately :)

Can anyone help me to correct it?

Thanks

Bad Integer -
        at org.postgresql.jdbc2.ResultSet.toInt(ResultSet.java:1460)
        at org.postgresql.jdbc2.ResultSet.getInt(ResultSet.java:247)

Re: Bad Integer

От
"Peter T. Brown"
Дата:
No I don't. Is there any logging capabilities in Postgres I could utilize to
expose the actual SQL select, etc.?

Thanks

It's possible that you are running into a signed/unsigned int problem do
you know what the value of the integer in question is?

Dave

I am using Castor w/ PostgreSQL 7.1 via JDBC, and have been getting the
below error often lately :)

Can anyone help me to correct it?

Thanks

Bad Integer -
        at org.postgresql.jdbc2.ResultSet.toInt(ResultSet.java:1460)
        at org.postgresql.jdbc2.ResultSet.getInt(ResultSet.java:247)

Re: Bad Integer

От
Barry Lind
Дата:
Peter,

In your postgresql.conf file set the debug_print_query to true.  This
will cause all sql statements to be printed to the log file.

thanks,
--Barry