Обсуждение: JAR-file including classes for J2EE

JAR-file including classes for J2EE

От
Thomas Møller Andersen
Дата:
Does anyone have a new updated JAR-file including J2EE-support(DataSource,
XA...).
The precompiled jars which can be downloaded from the website are without
these classes????
I read that you have to download complete source from CVS and then build the
files - WHY?
If you installed PostgreSQL before setting up your J2EE environment the
JAR-file was build without the classes for J2EE.

Best regards,
Thomas M. Andersen

Re: JAR-file including classes for J2EE

От
Ned Wolpert
Дата:

Re: JAR-file including classes for J2EE

От
Barry Lind
Дата:
Thomas,

The reason I no longer build the J2EE jars and place them on the website
is because the J2EE support is very limited and doesn't work very well,
IMHO.  I don't want to give people the false impression that we really
support the J2EE extensions to JDBC2, because in general we don't.

However if someone wants to contribute to the project, this would be a
good way to get started, hint, hint :-)

thanks,
--Barry