Обсуждение: PostgreSQL/JDBC Test Suite Howto

PostgreSQL/JDBC Test Suite Howto

От
Rene Pijlman
Дата:
I've written a brief Howto document about the JDBC test suite
that's in the source tree. Liam Stewart contributed a section on
the standard JDBC 2 test suite from Sun.

Hopefully, this will make it easier for developers working on
the JDBC driver to use and extend the test suite(s) to improve
the quality of the driver.

I suggest to add this document to the source tree as
src/interfaces/jdbc/org/postgresql/test/README. I don't think it
should be in the binary distribution.

I hope my english in this document is OK. Please feel free to
improve it. That's probably easiest to do as a patch once its in
CVS.

Regards,
René Pijlman <rene@lab.applinet.nl> (new address)

Regards,
René Pijlman

Вложения

Re: PostgreSQL/JDBC Test Suite Howto

Дата:
I have added this to the jdbc source tree as TESTSUITE.

> Bruce,
>
> I posted this a couple of days ago on pgsql-patches and haven't
> seen a reply, and if I'm not mistaken the file is not in current
> CVS.
>
> Maybe my posting was overlooked.
>
> -+-+-
>
> I've written a brief Howto document about the JDBC test suite
> that's in the source tree. Liam Stewart contributed a section on
> the standard JDBC 2 test suite from Sun.
>
> Hopefully, this will make it easier for developers working on
> the JDBC driver to use and extend the test suite(s) to improve
> the quality of the driver.
>
> I suggest to add this document to the source tree as
> src/interfaces/jdbc/org/postgresql/test/README. I don't think it
> should be in the binary distribution.
>
> I hope my english in this document is OK. Please feel free to
> improve it. That's probably easiest to do as a patch once its in
> CVS.
>
> Regards,
> Ren? Pijlman <rene@lab.applinet.nl>

[ Attachment, skipping... ]