Обсуждение: jdbc windows

jdbc windows

От
Matteo Traina
Дата:
Hello,
I'm a new user of postgresql, version 8.1.4 windows, and i've a little
problem:
i don't understand about use jdbc driver with windows...how do i do for
use it, sorry but i need a little guide/trial because i find it only for
linux.
excuse me for my bad english and if i send this request not to the jdbc
post on the mailing list...but i don't find the right address.
thank you.

Regards,
Matteo--Email.it, the professional e-mail, gratis per te: http://www.email.it/fSponsor:Gioca e vinci con Cesar: trova
laciotola ed è subito tuo il prezioso kit per la tavola del tuo cagnolinoClicca qui:
http://adv.email.it/cgi-bin/foclick.cgi?mid=5331&d=27-6

Re: jdbc windows

От
"Robert Wimmer"
>From: Matteo Traina <matteo.traina@email.it>

>i don't understand about use jdbc driver with windows...how do i do for use
>it, sorry but i need a little guide/trial because i find it only for linux.

the usage of jdbc does not depend on the underlying OS.

here is some example code - that also works in windows

package at.wiro.sql;

import java.sql.Connection;
import java.sql.DriverManager;
import java.sql.ResultSet;
import java.sql.SQLException;
import java.sql.Statement;

public class Postgres {
 public static void printException(String query,SQLException e) {System.out.println("query       : <" + query +
">");System.out.println("SQL-error  : " + e.getErrorCode());System.out.println("SQL-state   : " +
e.getSQLState());System.out.println("SQL-message: " + e.getMessage());e.printStackTrace();System.exit(1); }

 public static Connection connect(String host,String db, String user,
String pwd) {String pg_driver = "org.postgresql.Driver";Connection conn = null;try { Class.forName(pg_driver); }
catch(Exception e) {     System.out.println("can't load postgres driver '" + pg_driver + "'

...");     System.exit(1);     }   try { conn = DriverManager.getConnection("jdbc:postgresql://" + host +
"/" + db,user,pwd); }   catch (SQLException e) {     System.out.println("can't connect to db '"+db+"' as user '" + user
+

"' ...");     printException("Connection Error : ",e);     System.out.println("system halted ...");     System.exit(1);
   }return conn; }

 public static ResultSet query(Connection conn,String query) {ResultSet rs = null;try {  Statement st =
conn.createStatement(ResultSet.TYPE_SCROLL_INSENSITIVE,ResultSet.CONCUR_UPDATABLE);  rs = st.executeQuery(query);
}catch(SQLException e) { printException(query,e);}return rs; }

regards sepp

Re: jdbc windows

От
Matteo Traina
Дата:
Hi Robert,

thank you, i've understand...and thank you for your code too, i tried it
and it works fine.

Regards, Matteo
--Email.it, the professional e-mail, gratis per te: http://www.email.it/fSponsor:Cassine di Pietra: vini veneti di
qualitàsubito a casa Sua

* da un’azienda famigliare al servizio di clienti selezionati
* Clicca qui: http://adv.email.it/cgi-bin/foclick.cgi?mid=3919&d=29-6