Обсуждение: libpq PQexecParams and arrays

libpq PQexecParams and arrays

От
Alexey Slynko
Дата:
Hi,

I wish to call PQexecParams with array of uint32_t values.
I've tried to use example from src/test/examples/testlibpq3.c, but with
no effect - it's unusable for input array.

Have anyone an idea, how it can be done?

Thanks

Re: libpq PQexecParams and arrays

От
Keary Suska
Дата:
on 6/6/06 7:20 AM, slynko@tronet.ru purportedly said:

> I wish to call PQexecParams with array of uint32_t values.
> I've tried to use example from src/test/examples/testlibpq3.c, but with
> no effect - it's unusable for input array.
>
> Have anyone an idea, how it can be done?

Have you tried passing all parameters, including especially the appropriate
paramTypes and paramFormats parameters? I believe that doing this should
permit libpq to understand binary data.

Best,

Keary Suska
Esoteritech, Inc.