Обсуждение: libpqxx now has configure script

libpqxx now has configure script

От
"Jeroen T. Vermeulen"
Дата:
Thanks to the tireless effort and good cheer of John Anderson and Ray
Dassen, libpqxx now has a configure script that should facilitate
compilation and installation on various platforms.  Please try out the
new version and let me know what you find!

libpqxx is a new C++ API to PostgreSQL.  It is intended to replace the
old libpq++ with a simpler, more modern interface that conforms to more
C++ language and library standards.  It can be found at
 http://members.ams.chello.nl/j.vermeulen31/proj-libpqxx.html

Jeroen

libpq.a out of date

От
"Ted Petrosky"
Дата:
can someone help me with this error.

I am trying to learn how to work with libpq on Mac OSX (10.1.4) in Project
Builder. I think I am setting the lib path and includes correctly (finally).

postgresql version 7.2.1

/usr/bin/ld: table of contents for archive: /usr/local/pgsql/lib/libpq.a is out of
date; rerun ranlib(1) (can't load from it)

Thanks,

Ted