Обсуждение: New code for JDBC driver

New code for JDBC driver

От
"Arsalan Zaidi"
Дата:
No response for my query since yesterday.

I've changed the code in Connection.escapeSQL() to look for semicolons
outside '' and ""'s.

It's not been well tested, but it seems to work. Someone might want to add
it to the source tree, or to their own local versions if they wish.

--Arsalan

Re: New code for JDBC driver

Дата:
Can you send a context diff against the original file?  Thanks.

> No response for my query since yesterday.
>
> I've changed the code in Connection.escapeSQL() to look for semicolons
> outside '' and ""'s.
>
> It's not been well tested, but it seems to work. Someone might want to add
> it to the source tree, or to their own local versions if they wish.
>
> --Arsalan

[ Attachment, skipping... ]

> http://www.postgresql.org/search.mpl

Pennsylvania19026

Re: New code for JDBC driver

От
Peter Eisentraut
Дата:
Arsalan Zaidi writes:

> I've changed the code in Connection.escapeSQL() to look for semicolons
> outside '' and ""'s.

Why?  AFAICT, your code doesn't have any side effects and it also doesn't
have anything to do with what EscapeSQL is supposed to do.