Обсуждение: DBI/Pg.pm problems

DBI/Pg.pm problems

От
Ryan Deiter
Дата:
I have installed postgresql on a alpha-linux box and installed DBI and
Pg.pm is in the right place.  When I run my perl script it says that it
can't find Pg.pm in @INC.  Please someone help.
Ryan

Re: DBI/Pg.pm problems

От
Jeremy Buchmann
Дата:
> I have installed postgresql on a alpha-linux box and installed DBI and
> Pg.pm is in the right place.  When I run my perl script it says that it
> can't find Pg.pm in @INC.  Please someone help.
> Ryan

It's been a while, but I recall having a similar problem.
Here are some things to check:* The Postgres DBD (DBI "sub-driver") is installed correctly.* Try putting Pg.pm in one
ofthe "site-perl" dirs listed in @INC.* Pg.pm has the right permissions.* Can you load other modules from the same dir
thatPg.pm is in?

Sometimes the DBI-related error messages are misleading or just plain wrong.

If all that fails, post the location of Pg.pm and the value of @INC:
$ locate Pg.pm
$ perl -e "print \"@INC\n\";"

--Jeremy