Обсуждение: reg: applet-servlet communication

reg: applet-servlet communication

От
prathyash varghese
Дата:
Sir,
      Please send me the details of how can we connect a servlet to an
applet. ie i want to embed the connected applet code to an html page and to
display it in the site's homepage. the actual need is to get some dynamic
content in the website...please help.

regards
prathyash

Re: reg: applet-servlet communication

От
George Koras
Дата:
prathyash varghese wrote:

>        Please send me the details of how can we connect a servlet to an
> applet. ie i want to embed the connected applet code to an html page and to
> display it in the site's homepage. the actual need is to get some dynamic

Hi, prathyash!

Have a look at the following links. You might find them helpful (I know I
did!).

http://www.jguru.com/jguru/faq/view.jsp?EID=157
http://www.sys-con.com/java/feature/3-2/3-tier/index.html
http://www.j-nine.com/pubs/applet2servlet/index.htm