Обсуждение: Re: Zeos download (was making winodbc driver better?)

Re: Zeos download (was making winodbc driver better?)

От
Kovacs Zoltan Sandor
Дата:
> the size of winzeos-3.0.3.zip is 373490 bytes
Oh yes! It succeded today. But compiling in the C++ Builder I got an error
message that some ZVclUtils.dcu is missing. Why?

Regards, Zoltan

Re: Zeos download (was making winodbc driver better?)

От
Greg Brzezinski
Дата:
I have compiled zeos libs successfully :))
I use C++ Builder4, lib works fine... (one exception - lib create two
connections to server, but this will by changed )

--Greg--