Обсуждение: Logical decoding

Logical decoding

От
Joshua Bay

I have a question about logical decoding of Postgres.

where are the entry points to logical decoding?

Specifically, we want to know whether logical decoding happens immediately after commit, or whether there is a polling thread that scans the Write Ahead Log and then dumps to the special table?

and where are this code is in the codebase?

Thanks,
Joshua

Re: Logical decoding

От