Обсуждение: regexp_match() returning text

regexp_match() returning text

От
Emre Hasegeli
Дата:
Attached patch adds regexp_match() function which is a simple variant of
regexp_matches() that doesn't return a set.  It is based on Tom Lane's
comment to bug #10889 [1].

[1] https://www.postgresql.org/message-id/23769.1404747766@sss.pgh.pa.us

Вложения

Re: regexp_match() returning text