Обсуждение: Windows 7, Visual Studio 2010: building PgAdmin3

Windows 7, Visual Studio 2010: building PgAdmin3

От
zeray87
Дата:
Hello guys,
This is my first ever post and here goes my apology for being newbie.

I have been able to build PgAdmin3  after several days of hassle on building
PgAdmin3 using build-wxmsw.bat.

Now i am trying to build PgAdmin3 using Visual Studio 2010. unfortunately,
the following error appears:
Error    1    error MSB4175: The task factory "XamlTaskFactory" could not be
loaded from the assembly "Microsoft.Build.Tasks.v4.0". Unable to create Xaml
task.  File not found: C:\pgbuild\pgadmin3-jinfroster\pgAdmin3.xml.
C:\pgbuild\pgadmin3-jinfroster\pgAdmin3.targets    45    6    pgAdmin3

I am desperately waiting for your help.Best Regards,
Zeray

Re: Windows 7, Visual Studio 2010: building PgAdmin3

Дата:
On Sat, Apr 30, 2016 at 12:11:16AM -0700, zeray87 wrote:
> Hello guys,
> This is my first ever post and here goes my apology for being newbie.
>
> I have been able to build PgAdmin3  after several days of hassle on building
> PgAdmin3 using build-wxmsw.bat.
>
> Now i am trying to build PgAdmin3 using Visual Studio 2010. unfortunately,
> the following error appears:
> Error    1    error MSB4175: The task factory "XamlTaskFactory" could not be
> loaded from the assembly "Microsoft.Build.Tasks.v4.0". Unable to create Xaml
> task.  File not found: C:\pgbuild\pgadmin3-jinfroster\pgAdmin3.xml.
> C:\pgbuild\pgadmin3-jinfroster\pgAdmin3.targets    45    6 pgAdmin3

This email list doesn't support pgadmin --- look here,
http://www.pgadmin.org/support/ .

http://enterprisedb.com

Re: Windows 7, Visual Studio 2010: building PgAdmin3

От
Yury Zhuravlev
Дата:
zeray87 wrote:
> Hello guys,
> This is my first ever post and here goes my apology for being newbie.
>
> I have been able to build PgAdmin3  after several days of hassle on building
> PgAdmin3 using build-wxmsw.bat.

If I remember it right for PgAdminIII needed mingw now.

Thanks.

--
Yury Zhuravlev
The Russian Postgres Company

Re: Windows 7, Visual Studio 2010: building PgAdmin3

От
Dave Page
Дата:
On Sun, May 1, 2016 at 10:24 AM, Yury Zhuravlev
<u.zhuravlev@postgrespro.ru> wrote:
> zeray87 wrote:
>>
>> Hello guys,
>> This is my first ever post and here goes my apology for being newbie.
>>
>> I have been able to build PgAdmin3  after several days of hassle on
>> building
>> PgAdmin3 using build-wxmsw.bat.
>

> If I remember it right for PgAdminIII needed mingw now.
> Thanks.

pgAdmin III has never supported Mingw, it's always used VC++.

--
Dave Page
Blog: http://pgsnake.blogspot.com

The Enterprise PostgreSQL Company

Re: Windows 7, Visual Studio 2010: building PgAdmin3

От
Dave Page
Дата:
On Sat, Apr 30, 2016 at 8:11 AM, zeray87 <tiggreen87@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hello guys,
> This is my first ever post and here goes my apology for being newbie.
>
> I have been able to build PgAdmin3  after several days of hassle on building
> PgAdmin3 using build-wxmsw.bat.
>
> Now i am trying to build PgAdmin3 using Visual Studio 2010. unfortunately,
> the following error appears:
> Error   1       error MSB4175: The task factory "XamlTaskFactory" could not be
> loaded from the assembly "Microsoft.Build.Tasks.v4.0". Unable to create Xaml
> task.  File not found: C:\pgbuild\pgadmin3-jinfroster\pgAdmin3.xml.
> C:\pgbuild\pgadmin3-jinfroster\pgAdmin3.targets 45      6       pgAdmin3

Visual Studio seems to delete that file when doing a clean, for
reasons I never quite figured out. You can just check it out from the
git repo again and it should be OK.