Обсуждение: psql: tab completion for \l

psql: tab completion for \l

От
Ian Barwick
Дата:
Hi

Evidently over the past 15 or so years I've never needed to type "\l <TAB>",
but when isolating a single database entry in a cluster with a lot more
databases than most I've encountered, was suprised to notice it didn't work.

Trivial patch attached, will add to next commitfest.

Regards

Ian Barwick

--
 Ian Barwick                   http://www.2ndQuadrant.com/
 PostgreSQL Development, 24x7 Support, RemoteDBA, Training & Services

Вложения

Re: psql: tab completion for \l

От
Gerdan Santos
Дата:
Spec compliant:           tested, passed
Documentation:            tested, passed

I did some tests and found nothing special. The stated resource is implemented correctly.
He passes all regression tests and enables the use of the new features specified.

The new status of this patch is: Ready for Committer

Re: psql: tab completion for \l

От
Ian Barwick
Дата:
Hi

On 8/17/16 2:41 PM, Gerdan Santos wrote:
> The following review has been posted through the commitfest application:
> make installcheck-world:  tested, passed
> Implements feature:       tested, passed
> Spec compliant:           tested, passed
> Documentation:            tested, passed
>
> I did some tests and found nothing special. The stated resource is implemented correctly.
> He passes all regression tests and enables the use of the new features specified.
>
> The new status of this patch is: Ready for Committer

Thanks for taking the time to review this!

Regards

Ian Barwick

-- Ian Barwick                   http://www.2ndQuadrant.com/PostgreSQL Development, 24x7 Support, RemoteDBA, Training &
Services

Re: psql: tab completion for \l

Дата:
Gerdan Santos <gerdan@gmail.com> writes:
> I did some tests and found nothing special. The stated resource is implemented correctly.
> He passes all regression tests and enables the use of the new features specified.

> The new status of this patch is: Ready for Committer

Pushed, thanks.
        regards, tom lane