Обсуждение: Ununsed member in printQueryOpt

Ununsed member in printQueryOpt

От
"Dickson S. Guedes"
Дата:
I found the following code in src/bin/psql/print.h:155 (master 1d0c3b3f8a)

   bool        quote;          /* quote all values as much as possible */

That code was there since:

commit a45195a191eec367a4f305bb71ab541d17a3b9f9
Author: Bruce Momjian <bruce@momjian.us>
Date:   Thu Nov 4 21:56:02 1999 +0000
   Major psql overhaul by Peter Eisentraut.

But I didn't found any other references to that "quote" and, after
removing that line,
the code still compiles without any error/warning.

Did I overlook something?

Best regards,
--
Dickson S. Guedes
mail/xmpp: guedes@guedesoft.net - skype: guediz

Re: Ununsed member in printQueryOpt

Дата:
"Dickson S. Guedes" <listas@guedesoft.net> writes:
> I found the following code in src/bin/psql/print.h:155 (master 1d0c3b3f8a)
>     bool        quote;          /* quote all values as much as possible */
> But I didn't found any other references to that "quote" and, after
> removing that line,
> the code still compiles without any error/warning.

Yeah, you're right, this seems to be dead code.  Removed.
Thanks for noticing!
        regards, tom lane