Обсуждение: 2016-01 Commitfest

2016-01 Commitfest

От
Alvaro Herrera
Дата:
Hello,

As discussed, I will be managing the commitfest process this time
around.  Please, everyone, make sure patches are registered in the app
today.  As of this instant, we have:
Needs review: 73.Waiting on Author: 5.Ready for Committer: 6.Committed: 5.
Total: 89.

Re: 2016-01 Commitfest

От
Alvaro Herrera