Обсуждение: psql tab completion for DROP TRIGGER/RULE and ALTER TABLE ... DISABLE/ENABLE

psql tab completion for DROP TRIGGER/RULE and ALTER TABLE ... DISABLE/ENABLE

От
Andreas Karlsson
Дата:
Hi,

When benchmarking an application I got annoyed at how basic the tab
completion for ALTER TABLE ... DISABLE/ENABLE TRIGGER and DROP TRIGGER
is. So here is a patch improving the tab completion around triggers. For
consistency I have also added the same completions to rules since their
DDL is almost identical.

--
Andreas Karlsson

Вложения

Re: psql tab completion for DROP TRIGGER/RULE and ALTER TABLE ... DISABLE/ENABLE

От
Stephen Frost
Дата:
Andreas,

* Andreas Karlsson (andreas@proxel.se) wrote:
> When benchmarking an application I got annoyed at how basic the tab
> completion for ALTER TABLE ... DISABLE/ENABLE TRIGGER and DROP
> TRIGGER is. So here is a patch improving the tab completion around
> triggers. For consistency I have also added the same completions to
> rules since their DDL is almost identical.

Please add this to the commitfest application, so we don't forget about
this patch.

http://commitfest.postgresql.org
Thanks!
    Stephen