Обсуждение: Patch to fix a couple of compiler warnings from 80a5cf64

Patch to fix a couple of compiler warnings from 80a5cf64

От
David Rowley
Дата:
The attached patch fixes a couple of compiler warnings seen by the MSVC build.

  contrib\pg_trgm\trgm_regexp.c(234): warning C4305: 'initializing' : truncation from 'double' to 'const float4' [D:\Postgres\b\pg_trgm.vcxproj]
  contrib\pg_trgm\trgm_regexp.c(235): warning C4305: 'initializing' : truncation from 'double' to 'const float4' [D:\Postgres\b\pg_trgm.vcxproj]

    2 Warning(s)

I'm not quite sure why I get 2 warnings rather than 8, but the attached seems to make them go away, for what it's worth.

Regards

David Rowley
Вложения

Re: Patch to fix a couple of compiler warnings from 80a5cf64

Дата:
David Rowley <dgrowleyml@gmail.com> writes:
> The attached patch fixes a couple of compiler warnings seen by the MSVC
> build.

Committed, thanks.

> I'm not quite sure why I get 2 warnings rather than 8, but the attached
> seems to make them go away, for what it's worth.

I think it's complaining about the 2 cases where rounding off to float4
would actually change the value compared to float8.  The other 6 numbers
are exactly represented anyway.
        regards, tom lane