Обсуждение: Small typo in syncrep.h

Small typo in syncrep.h

От
Pavan Deolasee
Дата:
Hello,

While reading code, I noticed a small typo in syncrep.h. It says SyncRepUpdateSyncStandbysDefined() is called by wal writer whereas its called by the checkpointer process, at least in the HEAD. Previously, it was being called by the bgwriter process.

Attached patches fix this in the relevant releases.

Thanks,
Pavan
Вложения

Re: Small typo in syncrep.h

От
Robert Haas
Дата:
On Thu, May 23, 2013 at 4:44 AM, Pavan Deolasee
<pavan.deolasee@gmail.com> wrote:
> While reading code, I noticed a small typo in syncrep.h. It says
> SyncRepUpdateSyncStandbysDefined() is called by wal writer whereas its
> called by the checkpointer process, at least in the HEAD. Previously, it was
> being called by the bgwriter process.
>
> Attached patches fix this in the relevant releases.

Committed.

--
Robert Haas
The Enterprise PostgreSQL Company