Обсуждение: is possible enforce \timing on from command line

is possible enforce \timing on from command line

От
Pavel Stehule
Дата:
Helllo

I try to search simple solution and I didn't find anything. It is possible?

Regards

Pavel Stehule

Re: is possible enforce \timing on from command line

От
classical_89

postgres=# \timing
Timing is on.
postgres=# SELECT now();           now
----------------------------2012-12-17 15:56:39.655+07
(1 row)

Time: 11.429 ms
postgres=#

Re: is possible enforce \timing on from command line

От
"Erik Rijkers"
Дата:
On Mon, December 17, 2012 09:54, Pavel Stehule wrote:
> Helllo
>
> I try to search simple solution and I didn't find anything. It is possible?

Perhaps not strictly 1 commandline but I often use this:

echo '\timing on \\ select 1+2' | psql

Erik Rijkers

Re: is possible enforce \timing on from command line

От
Pavel Stehule
Дата:
Hello

Thank you, batI though a o.s. command line.

Best regards

Pavel Stehule