Обсуждение: compiling 9.2 : WinXp+mingw

compiling 9.2 : WinXp+mingw

От
pasman pasmański
Дата:
Hi.

Compiling 9.1 sources from packed tgz file works ok.

When compile sources loaded from git repository,
configure pass without errors, config.log looks ok,
but in src/include/pg_config.h aren't any defines, only undefines.
It seems like src/include/pg_config.h.in.
And make generates errors.

What going on ?

------------
pasman

Вложения

Re: compiling 9.2 : WinXp+mingw

От
Andrew Dunstan

On 08/11/2011 08:58 AM, pasman pasmański wrote:
> Hi.
>
> Compiling 9.1 sources from packed tgz file works ok.
>
> When compile sources loaded from git repository,
> configure pass without errors, config.log looks ok,
> but in src/include/pg_config.h aren't any defines, only undefines.
> It seems like src/include/pg_config.h.in.
> And make generates errors.
>

> What going on ?

This works fine for me, and on the build farm:
<http://www.pgbuildfarm.org/cgi-bin/show_log.pl?nm=frogmouth&dt=2011-08-11%2000%3A30%3A01>
So somehow it appears you have not set things up right.

cheers

andrew

Re: compiling 9.2 : WinXp+mingw

От
pasman pasmański
Дата:
Its problem on my computer. But prepacked souces compile good.

Maybe git need specific configuration for postgres ?

Or some buggy sed/gawk/grep skip pg_config.h file?

--
pasman

Re: compiling 9.2 : WinXp+mingw

От
Andrew Dunstan

On 08/11/2011 09:42 AM, pasman pasmański wrote:
> Its problem on my computer. But prepacked souces compile good.
>
> Maybe git need specific configuration for postgres ?
>
> Or some buggy sed/gawk/grep skip pg_config.h file?

1.