Обсуждение: Finding a flow when query is fired in postgresql

Finding a flow when query is fired in postgresql

От
bschaudhari972
Дата:
i edited postgreql file so that i can check the flow of .c files invoked when
we fire a query but only what i am getting is just parse trees ,rewritten
trees and plan but no names of .c files invoked...
plz help me asap ...its very important for me. what additional changes are
required to see the names of .c files when query is fired......

Re: Finding a flow when query is fired in postgresql

От
Robert Haas
Дата:
On Sat, Apr 2, 2011 at 5:41 AM, bschaudhari972 <bschaudhari972@gmail.com> wrote:
> i edited postgreql file so that i can check the flow of .c files invoked when
> we fire a query but only what i am getting is just parse trees ,rewritten
> trees and plan but no names of .c files invoked...
> plz help me asap ...its very important for me. what additional changes are
> required to see the names of .c files when query is fired......

I don't think you can do that just by changing settings.  You could
attach a debugger...

--
Robert Haas
The Enterprise PostgreSQL Company