Обсуждение: Problem to get the tuple of a table

Problem to get the tuple of a table

От
"Zhe He"
Дата:
/></div>

Re: Problem to get the tuple of a table

От
Zdenek Kotala
Дата:
Zhe He napsal(a):
> I'm currently implement a new operation in Postgres.
> If I want to get all tuples of a single attribute table to
> create an array defined by myself, how can I do that?

Look into heapam.c and pgstattuple contrib module is good example.
    Zdenek

--
Zdenek Kotala              Sun Microsystems
Prague, Czech Republic     http://sun.com/postgresql