Обсуждение: Small bug in new backend build method

Small bug in new backend build method

Дата:
I found that when I added a new .o file in backend/access/hash while
working in an already-built source tree, the objfiles.txt file in that
directory got updated, but the one in backend/access did not, leading to
link failure.  Seems there's a missing dependency for the upper-level
objfiles.txt files.
        regards, tom lane

Re: Small bug in new backend build method

От
Peter Eisentraut
Дата:
Am Samstag, 15. März 2008 schrieb Tom Lane:
> I found that when I added a new .o file in backend/access/hash while
> working in an already-built source tree, the objfiles.txt file in that
> directory got updated, but the one in backend/access did not, leading to
> link failure.  Seems there's a missing dependency for the upper-level
> objfiles.txt files.

OK, fixed.  The output size that we were originally trying to shorten is a bit
longer again now, but it should be bearable.