Обсуждение: PgAdmin pt_BR traduction

PgAdmin pt_BR traduction

От
"Nabucodonosor Coutinho"
Дата:
Hello,

I translated some things and I corrected many others in the
translation of pgadmin3 for Portuguese of Brazil. It incorrectly had
much translated thing, and much thing with translation of one another
one. It would like to know you as I can disponibilizar this my small
contribution.

--
Nabucodonosor Coutinho
Database Administrator

Re: PgAdmin pt_BR traduction

От
Euler Taveira de Oliveira
Дата:
Nabucodonosor Coutinho wrote:

> I translated some things and I corrected many others in the
> translation of pgadmin3 for Portuguese of Brazil. It incorrectly had
> much translated thing, and much thing with translation of one another
> one. It would like to know you as I can disponibilizar this my small
> contribution.

This is not the right list. Just send your updated version to
pgadmin-hackers@postgresql.org so one of the committers can apply it.

--  Euler Taveira de Oliveira http://www.timbira.com/

Re: PgAdmin pt_BR traduction

От
"Nabucodonosor Coutinho"
Дата:
ops, error when typing the name of the list. excuses