Обсуждение: problem with install scripts.

problem with install scripts.

От
Tzahi Fadida
Дата:
Hi,
I used the development version of PostgreSQL to compile my module
fulldisjunctions. The install scripts works well there (passes).
However, i wanted to check if it still works (backward compatible) with the
stable version and it complains on these lines in the sql script when i do
make installcheck:
SET standard_conforming_strings = off;
SET escape_string_warning = off;

When i remove this lines the stable version make installcheck passes.

What should i do?
10x.

        Tzahi.
--
Tzahi Fadida
Blog: http://tzahi.blogsite.org | Home Site: http://tzahi.webhop.info

Re: problem with install scripts.

От
Peter Eisentraut
Дата:
Tzahi Fadida wrote:
> What should i do?

Telling what version you use and what error messages you see would help.

--
Peter Eisentraut

Re: problem with install scripts.

От
Tzahi Fadida
Дата:
On Sunday 08 April 2007 21:34:52 Peter Eisentraut wrote:
> Tzahi Fadida wrote:
> > What should i do?
>
> Telling what version you use and what error messages you see would help.
 SET client_min_messages = warning; \set ECHO none
+ ERROR:  unrecognized configuration parameter "standard_conforming_strings"
+ ERROR:  unrecognized configuration parameter "escape_string_warning" RESET client_min_messages;

#define CATALOG_VERSION_NO      200411041

        Tzahi.
--
Tzahi Fadida
Blog: http://tzahi.blogsite.org | Home Site: http://tzahi.webhop.info
WARNING TO SPAMMERS:  see at
http://members.lycos.co.uk/my2nis/spamwarning.html

Re: problem with install scripts.

От
Peter Eisentraut
Дата:
Tzahi Fadida wrote:
> On Sunday 08 April 2007 21:34:52 Peter Eisentraut wrote:
> > Tzahi Fadida wrote:
> > > What should i do?
> >
> > Telling what version you use and what error messages you see would
> > help.
>
>   SET client_min_messages = warning;
>   \set ECHO none
> + ERROR:  unrecognized configuration parameter
> "standard_conforming_strings" + ERROR:  unrecognized configuration
> parameter "escape_string_warning" RESET client_min_messages;
>
> #define CATALOG_VERSION_NO      200411041

Well, your version is too old then.

--
Peter Eisentraut