Обсуждение: Plannode with a righttree

Plannode with a righttree

От
"Vanessa V. González D."
Дата:
Hi!<br /><br />I'm trying to implement a top level node that must have a lefttree and a righttree. The lefttree
consistsof a regular tree of other nodes required for the query (that I let postgres' optimizer build on its own) and
therighttree should be a table scan (of a table called for in the FROM clause of the query). My problem is, that I
don'tmanage to create that scan node for the table and properly attach it to my node.<br /><br />Any help or pointers