Обсуждение: Curious bug in buildfarm files-changed links

Curious bug in buildfarm files-changed links

Дата:
Observe the list of "Files changed this run" at
http://www.pgbuildfarm.org/cgi-bin/show_log.pl?nm=gazelle&dt=2006-06-17%2000:30:01

The links to the core-system files are OK but the plpgsql files are not
correct, egpgsql/src/gram.y 1.93
where it should bepgsql/src/pl/plpgsql/src/gram.y 1.93

I'm betting on an overly-greedy regex ...
        regards, tom lane

Re: Curious bug in buildfarm files-changed links

От
Andrew Dunstan

Tom Lane wrote:

>Observe the list of "Files changed this run" at
>http://www.pgbuildfarm.org/cgi-bin/show_log.pl?nm=gazelle&dt=2006-06-17%2000:30:01
>
>The links to the core-system files are OK but the plpgsql files are not
>correct, eg
>    pgsql/src/gram.y 1.93
>where it should be
>    pgsql/src/pl/plpgsql/src/gram.y 1.93
>
>I'm betting on an overly-greedy regex ...

Good catch.

As usual you are spot on.

The offending line is this one, which is parsing CVS status output (if
you don't read perl just close your eyes):
      s!.*Repository revision:.(\d+(\.\d+)+).*(pgsql/.*),v.*!$3 $1!;

I think the simplest fix would be just to require a / before the
filename capture:
     s!.*Repository revision:.(\d+(\.\d+)+).*/(pgsql/.*),v.*!$3 $1!;

cheers

andrew

Re: Curious bug in buildfarm files-changed links

Дата:
> I think the simplest fix would be just to require a / before the
> filename capture:

That sounds like it would work.  I was thinking you might need a
minimal-munch instead of maximal-munch quantifier before the pgsql
pattern, but that's not a good idea because someone might well be
running the buildfarm in a path that includes "pgsql".  We'll just have
to be sure not to use bare "pgsql" as a subdirectory name anywhere in
the CVS tree.
        regards, tom lane