Обсуждение: Feature request from irc...

Feature request from irc...

От
Christopher Kings-Lynne
Дата:
Is it possible for a pl/pgsql trigger function to look at the sql
command that caused it to be triggered?  If not, is this an idea?

Chris

Re: Feature request from irc...

От
Christopher Kings-Lynne
Дата:
Use case is making a trigger than can log queries on tables...

Christopher Kings-Lynne wrote:
> Is it possible for a pl/pgsql trigger function to look at the sql
> command that caused it to be triggered?  If not, is this an idea?
>
> Chris

Re: Feature request from irc...

От
"Denis Lussier"