Обсуждение: HEAD initdb failing on OSX

HEAD initdb failing on OSX

От
Dave Cramer
Дата:
I am getting the following error

initializing pg_depend ... FATAL:  plan requires more slots than are
available

This is a laptop, and may be a result of not having enough shared mem
available ?

Dave

Re: HEAD initdb failing on OSX, update

От
Dave Cramer
Дата:
Same code works fine on linux

Looking at execTuples this error should never happen

Dave
On 23-Jun-05, at 8:42 AM, Dave Cramer wrote:

> I am getting the following error
>
> initializing pg_depend ... FATAL:  plan requires more slots than
> are available
>
> This is a laptop, and may be a result of not having enough shared
> mem available ?
>
> Dave

Re: HEAD initdb failing on OSX, addendum

От
Dave Cramer
Дата:
Same code works fine on linux

looking at execTuple this error should not occur

Dave
On 23-Jun-05, at 8:42 AM, Dave Cramer wrote:

> I am getting the following error
>
> initializing pg_depend ... FATAL:  plan requires more slots than
> are available
>
> This is a laptop, and may be a result of not having enough shared
> mem available ?
>
> Dave

Re: HEAD initdb failing on OSX

Дата:
Dave Cramer <pg@fastcrypt.com> writes:
> I am getting the following error
> initializing pg_depend ... FATAL:  plan requires more slots than are
> available

make distclean ... rebuild ... if it's still there after that, let us
know.
        regards, tom lane

Re: HEAD initdb failing on OSX

От
Dave Cramer
Дата:
That worked, thanks

Interestingly enough I specified --with-pgport=5433 and it used 5432
instead ?

./configure --prefix=/Users/davec/projects/postgres/pghead/pgsql --
with-pg-port=5433 --enable-debug

This configure line worked on linux

Dave
On 23-Jun-05, at 10:47 AM, Tom Lane wrote:

> Dave Cramer <pg@fastcrypt.com> writes:
>
>> I am getting the following error
>> initializing pg_depend ... FATAL:  plan requires more slots than are
>> available
>>

> make distclean ... rebuild ... if it's still there after that, let us
> know.
>
>             regards, tom lane

> TIP 4: Don't 'kill -9' the postmaster

Re: HEAD initdb failing on OSX

Дата:
Dave Cramer <pg@fastcrypt.com> writes:
> Interestingly enough I specified --with-pgport=5433 and it used 5432
> instead ?

Maybe you have PGPORT=5432 in your environment?
        regards, tom lane