Обсуждение: CreateFunctionStmt struct

CreateFunctionStmt struct

От
Sibtay Abbas
Дата:
hello,

typedef struct CreateFunctionStmt
{NodeTag        type;bool        replace;        List       *funcname;        List       *parameters;        TypeName
*returnType;       List       *options;        List       *withClause;

} CreateFunctionStmt;

this the the CreateFunctionStmt struct found in the
postgresql implementation.

Can anyone tell me which field here is used to
indicated the language of the function, in which it is
written.

like when we create a function we mention $$language
bla in the end.

so is there any field in this structure which
represents its language?

http://mail.yahoo.com

Re: CreateFunctionStmt struct

От
Alvaro Herrera
Дата:
On Thu, Dec 23, 2004 at 11:57:09AM -0800, Sibtay Abbas wrote:

Hi,

> Can anyone tell me which field here is used to
> indicated the language of the function, in which it is
> written.
>
> like when we create a function we mention $$language
> bla in the end.

It's one of the options (options is a List of DefElems).  See the
grammar (src/backend/parser/gram.y).

"El sabio habla porque tiene algo que decir;
el tonto, porque tiene que decir algo" (Platon).