Обсуждение: beta3 on unixware 714

beta3 on unixware 714

От
ohp@pyrenet.fr
Дата:
Hi all,

I've been giving a shot to beta3 since yesterday.
make check produces a hang when testing the 14 parallel tests (limit...)
at that point, no tests ever returns, one postmaster is 100% cpu bound and
nothing occurs.

Beta2 was ok; I wonder what changed.
Also, I tried to compile with --enable-cassert, this causes a "symbol not
found" in createlang while make check.

Is there anything I can provide the list to help debug this?

TIA and regards

--
Olivier PRENANT                    Tel: +33-5-61-50-97-00 (Work)
6, Chemin d'Harraud Turrou           +33-5-61-50-97-01 (Fax)

Re: beta3 on unixware 714

Дата:
ohp@pyrenet.fr writes:
> Also, I tried to compile with --enable-cassert, this causes a "symbol not
> found" in createlang while make check.

Sounds like picking up the wrong version of a shared library.
        regards, tom lane

Re: beta3 on unixware 714

От
ohp@pyrenet.fr