Обсуждение: Feature request: Dumping multiple tables at one step

Feature request: Dumping multiple tables at one step

От
Devrim GUNDUZ
Дата:

Re: Feature request: Dumping multiple tables at one step

От
Andreas Joseph Krogh
Дата:

Re: Feature request: Dumping multiple tables at one step

От
Devrim GUNDUZ
Дата:

Re: Feature request: Dumping multiple tables at one step

Дата:
Devrim GUNDUZ wrote:
[ PGP not available, raw data follows ]

> Hi,
>
> On Tue, 16 Mar 2004, Andreas Joseph Krogh wrote:
>
> > I made a patch for this last fall against the 7.4 sources, and I think Bruce
> > added it to his "unapplied patches" list. I think we should get this in for
> > 7.5.
>
> Ok, I've seen it now:
>
> http://candle.pha.pa.us/mhonarc/patches2/msg00170.html

Yes, I will get back to those patches now that I am home for a while.

Pennsylvania19073