Обсуждение: pg_stat

pg_stat

От
Nailah Ogeer
Дата:
Just wondering how often the stats collector resets it self. Is this a
parameter i can change?

Re: pg_stat

От
Gaetano Mendola
Дата:
Nailah Ogeer wrote:
> Just wondering how often the stats collector resets it self. Is this a
> parameter i can change?

At my knowledge each time that you do an analyze on
your db your statistics are changed ( are not incremental
I mean), anyway you can set to reset statistics at the
start of postgres.

Regards
Gaetano Mendola

Re: pg_stat

От
Christopher Kings-Lynne
Дата:
>> Just wondering how often the stats collector resets it self. Is this a
>> parameter i can change?
>

> At my knowledge each time that you do an analyze on
> your db your statistics are changed ( are not incremental
> I mean), anyway you can set to reset statistics at the
> start of postgres.

I think you're mixed up there.  Stats collector is totally different thing.

The stats collector is never reset.  You can reset it manually by going:

select pg_stat_reset();

And you can specify in the postgresql.conf that it should be reset on
server restart if you like.

Chris