Обсуждение: Question about read interval type in binary format

Question about read interval type in binary format

От
Carlos Guzmán Álvarez
Hello:

I'm trying to give support for interval type to my postgresql 7.4
ado.net provider, i want to know what is sent by the server for
interval values in binary format or where to review it ?? :)

Thanks in advance

--
Best regards

Carlos Guzmán Álvarez
Vigo-Spain

Re: Question about read interval type in binary format

От
Alvaro Herrera
Дата:
On Sun, Oct 26, 2003 at 11:45:49PM +0100, Carlos Guzmán Álvarez wrote:

> I'm trying to give support for interval type to my postgresql 7.4
> ado.net provider, i want to know what is sent by the server for
> interval values in binary format or where to review it ?? :)

In src/backend/utils/adt/timestamp.c, interval_send looks like what you
are looking for.

"Coge la flor que hoy nace alegre, ufana. ¿Quién sabe si nacera otra mañana?"

Re: Question about read interval type in binary format

От
Carlos Guzmán Álvarez
Hello:

> In src/backend/utils/adt/timestamp.c, interval_send looks like what you
> are looking for.

Thanks :)

--
Best regards