Обсуждение: Problem when running initdb with latest cvs code

Problem when running initdb with latest cvs code

От
"Francisco Figueiredo Jr."

Hi all,
I'm getting the following error when trying to do an initdb:

The database cluster will be initialized with locale C.

Fixing permissions on existing directory /var/pgsqlcvs2... ok
creating directory /var/pgsqlcvs2/base... ok
creating directory /var/pgsqlcvs2/global... ok
creating directory /var/pgsqlcvs2/pg_xlog... ok
creating directory /var/pgsqlcvs2/pg_clog... ok
creating template1 database in /var/pgsqlcvs2/base/1... ok
creating configuration files... ok
initializing pg_shadow... ok
enabling unlimited row size for system tables... ok
initializing pg_depend... ERROR:  expression_tree_walker: Unexpected
node type 601
IN:  expression_tree_walker (clauses.c:2320)

initdb failed.

Am I missing something??
I have a previous cvs version which works well.

I'm using cygwin on windows xp.

P.S.: btw, Tom Lane, your fixes for "super user name with spaces"
problem are working very well. Thanks.

Francisco Figueiredo Jr.

------
"My grandfather once told me that there are two
kinds of people: those
who work and those who take the credit. He told me
to try to be in the
- Indira Gandhi

Re: Problem when running initdb with latest cvs code

Дата:
"Francisco Figueiredo Jr." <fxjrlists@yahoo.com.br> writes:
> initializing pg_depend... ERROR:  expression_tree_walker: Unexpected
> node type 601
> IN:  expression_tree_walker (clauses.c:2320)

Did you do a "make clean" and full recompile after your last cvs update?
This looks like some modules are out of sync about internal node type
numbers.
        regards, tom lane

Re: Problem when running initdb with latest cvs code

От
Andreas Pflug
Дата:
Francisco Figueiredo Jr. wrote:

> Hi all,
> I'm getting the following error when trying to do an initdb:
>
> This user must also own the server process.
>

> initializing pg_depend... ERROR:  expression_tree_walker: Unexpected
> node type 601
> IN:  expression_tree_walker (clauses.c:2320)

Hi Francisco,
I had the same problem. Perform a  "make clean"
and then the normal "make; make install", and hopefully it will be
solved just as it was on my machine.

Regards,
Andreas

Re: Problem when running initdb with latest cvs code

От
"Francisco Figueiredo Jr."
Дата:
Andreas Pflug wrote:

> Francisco Figueiredo Jr. wrote:
>

>> Hi all,
>> I'm getting the following error when trying to do an initdb:
>>
>> This user must also own the server process.
>>

>> initializing pg_depend... ERROR:  expression_tree_walker: Unexpected
>> node type 601
>> IN:  expression_tree_walker (clauses.c:2320)
>>
> Hi Francisco,
> I had the same problem. Perform a
>   "make clean"
> and then the normal "make; make install", and hopefully it will be
> solved just as it was on my machine.

Thanks. It worked!

Thank you too, Tom Lane.

Sorry for bothering you with this :) I will be more carefull next time.

Francisco Figueiredo Jr.

------