Обсуждение: tabcompletition and schema

tabcompletition and schema

От
Tommi Maekitalo
Дата:
Hi,

I just installed 7.3b3 on my server (SuSE linux 8.1 on x86 with gcc 3.2) and
discovered a problem with tabcompletition in pgsql. It doesn't work with
schema. I created a schema 's' and a table 'tab' in this schema. When typing
'select * from s.' followed by tab nothing happens. A second tab should list
me all possible values, but the list ist empty. Without schema it works fine.

Tommi

--
Dr. Eckhardt + Partner GmbH
http://www.epgmbh.de

Re: tabcompletition and schema

Дата:
Tommi Maekitalo wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I just installed 7.3b3 on my server (SuSE linux 8.1 on x86 with gcc 3.2) and
> discovered a problem with tabcompletition in pgsql. It doesn't work with
> schema. I created a schema 's' and a table 'tab' in this schema. When typing
> 'select * from s.' followed by tab nothing happens. A second tab should list
> me all possible values, but the list ist empty. Without schema it works fine.

Added to TODO:
* Allow psql to do table completion for SELECT * FROM schema_part and         table completion for SELECT * FROM
schema_name.

Pennsylvania19073