Обсуждение: Set 'o patches

Set 'o patches

От
Thomas Lockhart
Дата:
I've committed changes to do the following:

o Fix buffer overrun possibilities in date/time handling
o Handle fixed-length char and bit literals
o Implement IS OF type predicate
o Define macros to manipulate date/time typmod values
o Map hex string literals to bit string type (may change later)
o Map CREATE TABLE/OF to inheritance. May change later
o Implement WAL log file location support using "-X" and PGXLOG
                    - Thomas

Re: Set 'o patches

Дата:
Thomas Lockhart <lockhart@fourpalms.org> writes:
> I've committed changes to do the following:
> o Fix buffer overrun possibilities in date/time handling
> o Handle fixed-length char and bit literals
> o Implement IS OF type predicate
> o Define macros to manipulate date/time typmod values
> o Map hex string literals to bit string type (may change later)
> o Map CREATE TABLE/OF to inheritance. May change later
> o Implement WAL log file location support using "-X" and PGXLOG

Would it be out of line to question the fact that none of these commit
messages showed any documentation updates?
        regards, tom lane

Re: Set 'o patches

От
Thomas Lockhart
Дата:
> Would it be out of line to question the fact that none of these commit
> messages showed any documentation updates?

Not at all :)

I needed to dump the patches into the tree since with the recent changes
to CVS I'm at risk of losing the ability to work and to generate patches
for the work I've already done.

I'll try to work on docs when things settle down, but am likely to be
delayed at least a few days.
                     - Thomas