Обсуждение: contrib/tsearch in postgresql 7.2 (fwd)

contrib/tsearch in postgresql 7.2 (fwd)

От
Oleg Bartunov
Дата:
Hi,

we've got a message from Poul about problem with our contrib modules
tsearch and I dont' know yet if this could be really tsearch problem,
it's time to go to the bed :-) Could be this problem related to the
partial index he used ?
Regards,    Oleg
phone: +007(095)939-16-83, +007(095)939-23-83